Doubles is Back at KBC!!June 14, 2021 8:51 pm
Dear KBC Members:
Great news! Starting tomorrow, June 15, 2021, the BC Restart moves to Step 2 and eases some of the restrictions for indoor sport. In particular, this means we can play doubles and mixing among courts is again allowed! We know many members have been patiently waiting for this day.
Most other restrictions at the club still remain, at least until Step 3, which could come as early as July 1. We ask members to continue to be respectful of others and their level of comfort with easing COVID restrictions.
– Doubles is allowed and courts can be booked for up to 6 players (up to 4 playing and up to 2 waiting)
– Players can move among courts to play games.
– Maximum Building capacities is: 30 people (20 playing and 10 sitting).
– Members may book times that are not already reserved for club events, programs, club training and lessons.
Most other guidelines remain the same for now. In particular:
– masks are still required in all common areas and while not playing
– contact tracing continues, so the booking information for each court or group of courts must be accurate- all members must tap their key card at the front entrance each time. (no need to close the door between taps)
– no guests or non-members are allowed for the time being
– the change room limits (2 at once) still apply and we ask people to come changed to play
– the upstairs area remains closed
Click here for is a summary of the current guidelines to review. Assuming things go well, we anticipate being able to further ease restrictions when Step 3 starts as early as July 1.
Thank you for your patience during this pandemic. We look forward to seeing you on court.
Categorised in: Uncategorized