New Membership + Vax Proof Required as of Today!September 13, 2021 7:02 am
The new season has officially begun at Kelowna Badminton Club and a 2021/22 Membership needs to have been purchased along with your submitted proof of (at least 1 dose) of Covid Vaccination. Both requirements are now active to access the club. All keycards associated to members who do not have a current membership + submitted proof of vaccination will be deactivated as of today!
– Current Membership is now required.
– Proof of vaccination now required.
– All members must tap their card before entering the building.
– Members are not permitted to give people access to the building. Members must access the building with their own keycard.
– Non members and un-vaccinated people will not be admitted to the building
You can buy your new membership on our website and submit your proof of vaccination during registration, email proof to email@example.com, or email an Executive to arrange an in-person viewing at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your understanding as we go through required changes and follow BC provincial mandates. We are doing everything necessary to keep the club operating operating and to keep everyone safe.
– KBC Executive
Categorised in: Uncategorized